L’écrin de l’orb
Relax, take care of yourself… Fancy a holiday and well-being?
To enjoy the benefits of nature, fresh air and authentic and exceptional landscapes of the Languedoc, in one of the oldest cities on the edge of the Orb, nothing better than bed and breakfast with garden and terrace to rest and relax. Far from the hassle of everyday life, the speed and stress of the city, place to well-being and relaxation.
It is in a friendly setting that we welcome you.
We have arranged the exteriors with private terraces, shaded or not, housed in the Mediterranean garden or under the Romanesque arches of the courtyard. So you can languish in the sun or sip a drink around a spacious table while listening to the song of cicadas, the murmur of water streaming on the fountain of goddess Dewi Tara or by sniffing the sweet scents of southern plants. And if ever ants come in your legs, you can leave from home to make pleasant walks, cycling or mountain biking through vineyards and scrubland accompanied by fragrances of rosemary and thyme. For those who like to have fun, whether you are young or old, you can enjoy our table tennis area.
But that’s not all. We also thought of well-being and serenity: what better than a massage, a professional indoor spa, a meditation session to let go, reconnect with oneself and the present moment.
Enjoying an exceptional location on the banks of the Orb, the environment is conducive to water hiking (canoeing, kayaking, swimming in white water, …) and swimming.
We have the possibility to allocate you bicycles. The bicycles available will allow you to escape on the brand new greenway between the Réals and Saint-Chinian.
A romantic getaway, a birthday, a wedding night, a romantic getaway, a nature break … the magic of the place operates.
More than a bed and breakfast,
it’s a unique experience that awaits you, a trip to the antipodes … In short, a stopover in relaxation!
In fine weather, do not miss the pleasure of having breakfast on the shaded terrace overlooking the Mediterranean scents.
Our strengths are the calm of the surrounding countryside and the serenity provided by the river. Our house brings a very good comfort in a warm and healthy atmosphere. Another strong point is our commitment to sustainable development.
Activities for everyone …
Activities for all tastes
Zen and relaxation
We propose several activities so that you spend a moment of relaxation in our guest house:
- Privatization of the Spa: 5 €
- Massage session back (20min): 10 €
- Meditation session (initiation, improvement, etc …) of 30min: 5 €
Location of bicycles
Discover the vineyards and villages around Cessenon sur Orb on the occasion of a bike ride. Many paths are arranged to guarantee pleasure and safety during your walks. To do this L’écrin de l’Orb lends you free bikes.
We put at your disposal a free ping-pong table but also petanque balls games so that you can exchange wild parties.
In Cessenon sur Orb
In our pretty village of Cessenon sur Orb you can practice various activities such as:
- Take a swim on the beach of Orb (200m from the house) and dive for the most intrepid!
- Take a canoe / kayak trip down the Orb or swim in white water.
- Several marked hiking trails start from the center of the village.
- Put yourself in the saddle on your mountain bike and embark on 23 courses and 425 kms of paths, your destination is labeled MTB site.
- Visit the old circular village and its 14th century church by browsing 2 commented tours.
- Equestrian excursions, courses, hippotherapy.
- Discover the marble quarry of Coumiac which is a world geological peculiarity
Around Cessenon sur Orb
s, All around our village you will be able to carry out many different and varied activities such as:
- Discover the local products of the southern market of Saint-Chinian on Thursday and Sunday mornings,
- Discover Roquebrun, the little Nice of Languedoc with its Mediterranean garden.
- Explore the massif of Caroux with the gorges of Héric, where you can swim, practice climbing or canyoning
- Discover the Canal du Midi with the 9 locks of Fonséranes (UNESCO World Heritage)
- Visit a rich heritage: Fontcaude Abbey, the last Romanesque style of the region; the collegiate church Saint-Etienne in Capestang, the 10th century Abbey Church of Sainte-Marie in Quarante, the 11th century castle of Puiserguier, …
- Stroll through the streets of Béziers, the oldest city in France and visit the cathedral Saint Nazaire.
Discover all activities
Our beautiful region has many places to visit and activities to practice in the Hérault and through our partners.